The Spire GTX Women's is a low cut mid-duty waterproof hiker/backpacking boot featuring 360 degree breathability from the Gore-Tex® Surround™ Technology and an innovative STB control system. The Spire GTX is perfect for hikers who want a light duty hiking boot for day trips in variable to rugged terrain, and for backpackers who seek a versatile and waterproof boot that breathes well and supports lighter loads.
- Durable abrasion resistant mesh upper provides protection while Nano Cell 2.0 structure provides maximum breathability.
- Nano Cell 2.0 Technology works with Gore-Tex® Surround™ aeration channels within the footbed and midsole.
- STB Control system integrates Gore-Tex® Surround™ ventilation outlets and provides a comfortable, snug fitting, and stable boot.
- Vibram® XS Trek with Impact Brake System™ sole provides traction and grip.
- Weight: 13.10 oz (371g)
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant mesh / Nano-Cell™ 2.0 / PU TechLite toe and heel
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Surround™
- Midsole: 5mm Ortholite Insole / Compression Molded EVA / TPU inserts / Gore-Tex® Surround™ aeration channels
- Sole: Vibram® XS Trek with Impact Brake System™ / Frixion® Blue
- Last: Women's Tempo2