The ultimate all-condition split. The Women’s Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition.
Featuring a directional freeride shape, directional rocker profile and a mid-stiff flex, the Women’s Solution is playful in soft snow, yet confidence inspiring on steep, hard snow. We’ve completely redesigned the Solution’s shape for 2021 by adding more taper and a 3D Contour Base 3.0. The tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and the 3D Contour Base makes every turn more fluid and effortless. For added response, it’s built with our premium Ultra core, Flax/Basalt Power stringers and an ECO-plastic topsheet. The Women’s Solution also features the Boltless Bridge plus Karakoram Ultra Clips and Tip-Lock Tip Clips for unmatched torsional board lock and Inner/Outer Traction Tech 3.0 for added edge grip going up or down.
- Inside and Outside Traction Tech 2.0: Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Progressive Sidecut: At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Quick Tension Tail Clip: Built-in climbing skin tension system using pre-cut notch that eliminates the need for a traditional skin tail clip.
- Boltless Bridge: The Boltless Bridge eliminates split clip attachment hardware from the base of the board by re-profiling the wood core at the clips. The wood core under the clips is thicker, providing better torsional stiffness and a more powerful connection at the split clips.
- Tapered Shape. 12.5mm: The tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and quicker turns.
- Blunt Nose.
- Directional Rocker: A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.