A dynamic shift in trail running.
Reengineered to maximize weight savings, the Tecton X 2 has been refined with a brand new Matryx® upper. Light, breathable, and inherently hydrophobic, our high-contrast Matryx® upper enlists a lay-flat gusseted tongue to help mitigate trail debris. A propulsive trail runner designed to inspire confidence on varied terrain, the Tecton X 2 is propelled by the same parallel carbon fiber plates that made its predecessor a fast favorite among trail running enthusiasts.
- Matryx® fast-dry upper: Designed for lightweight breathability
- Gusseted tongue: Mitigates trail debris
- PROFLY-X™ construction: Designed for forgiving landings and propulsive toe-offs
- Carbon fiber plates: Designed to deliver a propulsive ride
- Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase: Built for speed, precision, and efficiency on trail
- Weight: 7.40oz
- Heel to Toe Drop: 5.0mm