The updated Vapor is a technical lace-up that provides serious stability and performance. Its supportive midsole and full length Vibram XS Edge feel right at home on vertical to off vertical face climbing and crack climbing. A full-length lace to toe closure systems offers high adjustability and a precision fit. The Vapor?s new all leather upper features welded TPU overlays to minimize stitching, increase comfort, eliminate hotspots and to protect from abrasion. A unique dual-density rubber toe patch combines two different rubber densities into a one single piece providing both stiffness and stickiness right where you need it. Our PAF heel system alleviates pressure off of the achilles tendon while standing on dime sized edges in technical terrain.
- PRESSURE ABSORBING FIT (PAF) SYSTEM: 2mm XS Grip2 rubber is used to wrap the heel cup in a minimal configuration, providing support, protection and friction while allowing maximum conformability. The DTS Active Rand is “discontinuous” at the Achilles, allowing for a more comfortable fit in this area but still providing dynamic forward pressure to focus power over the big toe.
- D2 RUBBER: D2 is a fusion of two rubber compounds, M50 and M70, avoiding overlapping. It combines the adaptability of M50 with the containment and precision of M70. This rubber combination is perfect for use on toe rands and above the toes.
- Size Options : 35 - 42 (half sizes)
- Weight Reference : 200g; 7.1oz (1/2 pair size 38)
- Upper : Microfiber + Leather footbed + Soft Touch
- Midsole : Flexan Dynamic 1.4mm
- Outsole : Vibram® XS Grip2 (3.5 mm)
- Last : FRXW
- Profile : Moderately Downturned
- Symmetry : Asymmetric
- Closure : Lace
- Primary Material : Synthetic
- Sole Rubber : Vibram® XS Edge
- Country of Origin : Italy