Incredibly lightweight but stable, cushioned and propulsive, the Women's VECTIV Enduris is the shoe to help your trail running take a great leap forward.
- Approx Weight (½ pair): 9.81 oz (278 g)
- Offset: 6 mm
- Stack Height: 31 mm/25 mm
- Upper: Breathable air-mesh upper for comfort and an adaptive fit.
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort.
- No-sew TPU overlays in the toe and heel for lightweight protection.
- Internal heel counter to provide a precise fit and support.
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content.
- Sole Unit: VECTIV technology designed to maximize energy on the trail.
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion.
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion.
- Super-lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole.
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset.
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running.
- 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain.