What does women-specific really mean? For us, it’s shoe that is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff, cradling anatomical design and a lower density ADV-C Chassis for greater stability. In the updated X-ULTRA 4 W GTX, all this is backed up by waterproof GORE-TEX protection and a grippy outsole that powers through uphills and descents, so you can explore every angle of your freedom.
- Improved Stability: The new ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility.
- All-Terrain Grip: The Contagrip® MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Women-Specific: With softer materials, especially around the collar and heel, a lower-density chassis and women-specific last, this shoe is designed for your feet.
- Contagrip® MA: Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- ADV-C Chassis: Protecting ankle articulations on the outer foot, this chassis provides extra stability while also keeping the front of the shoe flexible for a more fluid ride.
- Women specific construction: Specific construction (material, last, design) to address specific needs of women, from foot shape to ergonomics to cosmetic look and feel.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Synthetic upper: Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Welded Upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Protective Mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Active Support: These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- PFC Free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.
- Weight (g): 390
- Drop (in mm): 11