For us, a women-specific shoe is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff, cradling anatomical design and lower density Advanced Chassis™ for greater stability. In the women’s X-ULTRA 4 MID, this is backed up by GORE-TEX protection and a grippy outsole that powers through uphills and descents, so you can explore your freedom.
- Outsole: All Terrain Contagrip®. Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Chassis: Advanced Chassis™. Advanced Chassis™ is a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- Upper Construction: Active Support. These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Outsole: Chevron lugs. Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Midsole: EnergyCell. A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Upper Material: PU coated leather. A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Upper Material: Water Repellent. A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Lining Material: Textile lining. A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Upper Construction: Gusseted tongue. The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Upper Construction: SensiFit™. SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Upper Construction: Protective mudguard. A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot and a protective toecap.
- Sockliner: Molded OrthoLite® sockliner. Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Lacing System: Regular laces. Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Membrane: GORE-TEX. GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Sustainability: PFC free. To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec .
- Drop (in mm): 11
- Weight (g): 370