A stable, protective boot for more advanced recreational skiers. Carbon graphic highlights the precisely molded heel cap which stabilizes laterally while allowing total forward flex. Waterproof breathable Triple-F Membrane keeps out snow and moisture while letting perspiration escape.
- Dry, warm & breathable: The Triple-F Membrane keeps water and snow from entering boots, while allowing excess heat and moisture vapor to escape. The climate inside the boot stays warm and dry, no matter what the outside climate is.
- Comfort Guard for warm feet: Inside the boot, a light, thin layer of water-repellent insulation material offers additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area to keep the skiers warm as they glide through the snow.
- Ankle Support Cuff ASC3: Stable at the side, movable forwards: newly developed ankle support with pivot joint for optimum power transfer, individually adjustable thanks to Powerstrap.
- Comfort Guard: Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh: Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Gaiter Ring: Fastening for all popular gaiter models for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions.
- Injected Exterior Heel CapGood heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Ladies Fit Concept: The right fit for all requirements. Whether it's shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Thermo Fit: Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation – a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot. Heat boot to max. 85°C (185°F) in oven. Step in with socks and tighten laces. Foam adapts automatically. Allow 7-10 min of cooling time.
- Triple F Membrane: Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Velcro Strap: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.