Engineered to go UP, built to ski DOWN. The all-new XT3 120 is freeride the way it was meant to be. Featuring our new Active Power V-Lock and Friction Free Hinge, XT3 offers effortless mobility and range-of-motion on the way up.Then lock it down for the descent and unleash the rock-solid power and precision of Lange's innovative Dual Core construction. Purpose-built for the modern freeride skier, XT3 is a new benchmark free-touring performance because you have to get UP, to get DOWN.
- Last: 100 mm
- Flex index: 120
- Weight: 1770g size 26.5
- ACTIVE POWER V-LOCK: The heart of Lange's all-new XT3, ACTIVE POWER V-LOCK is our patented new multi-performance freetouring technology. Designed to get you up with ease, but powered for the down, ACTIVE POWER V-LOCK delivers an 11° increase in forward ROM in HIKE mode, making long skin strides and hikes more efficient and less fatiguing. But lock it down for the descent with a SKI mode that offers the rock-solid connection of a traditional ski boot and you'll instantly feel the power, precision, and control you've been looking for when it's all about the down.
- FRICTION FREE HINGE: Lange's FRICTION FREE HINGE delivers a critical free-touring solution: ROM efficiency. More efficient range-of-motion (ROM) provides the freedom for fluid, natural movements on the ascent, providing more flow for a more effortless, less fatiguing skinning and hiking stride.
- DUAL CORE LIGHT: A lightweight version of our innovative Dual Core technology. As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE LIGHT actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine lightweight precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
- DYNAFIT CERTIFIED TECH INSERT: DYNAFIT® certified low-tech inserts offer dependable, trustworthy free-touring performance; the over-molded solid sole construction ensures powerful energy transmission, secure steering and control.
- PERFORMANCE BOOT BOARD: Lange's new ultra-lightweight PERFORMANCE BOOT BOARD utilizes pressurized polypropylene to deliver a new level of skiing performance and warmth. A superior insulator with exceptional shock absorption properties, the new freeride platform delivers amplified touch and snow feel while keeping your toes toasty warm so you can perform at your best all day long.
- DUAL 3D LINER FULL: DUAL 3D LINERS are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D FULL version is 100% customizable with three high-density foams integrated in key fit zones for maximum comfort and support.
- 97mm PRECISION FIT: Lange's PRECISION FIT provides an exact, race-inspired 97mm last designed for skiers with low volume feet or skiers seeking more foot compression and control without sacrificing comfort.
- GRIPWALK® MOUNTED SOLES: Mounted GRIPWALK® soles feature a thick rubber tread and convex toe profile, offering increased traction and more natural foot roll for enhanced hiking and walking comfort. Integrated stiff pads guarantee optimized power transmission and full Alpine release function. Alpine DIN soles also available, sold separately.
Everyone likes to try before they buy. Accordingly, make sure to check out our complete lineup of demo boots demos HERE! Alpenglow offers demo boot opportunities from Tecnica, Atomic, Scarpa, Dynafit and more. If you fall in love with something and and are ready to purchase, we will take up to two days of demo charges off of your new boots. Please note this is only valid within the same season and cannot be extended to future winters.