The Pinnacle. The cream of the crop. The Peak. Call it what you want, but rest assured Tecnica’s first sub-1000-gram touring boot lives up to its name. Born from our fit-and-performance-first ethos, the Zero G Peak Carbon is built to be extremely light and efficient on the uphill, yet maintain the power and downhill performance you’ve come to know and expect from a Tecnica boot. Adapted from our experience in the alpine world, the Zero G Peak Carbon uses a semi-overlap shell design, allowing the boot to wrap the foot better which not only increases comfort but significantly improves downhill performance. A CAS shell and CAS Light liner provide for a better anatomical fit out of the box and allow for slight customization in the way of punching or grinding - something that until now, has been unheard of in this space. A bi-directional carbon fiber plate underfoot reinforces the torsional stability and allows for better power transmission to the ski. What’s more, a carbon fiber cuff provides unprecedented strength and stiffness in a touring boot, and the efficient single lever T-Hike mechanism allows for maximum walkability with a 75-degree range of motion. The Zero G Peak Carbon is a true light-touring boot built the Tecnica way – Fit to bag every peak on your checklist and out-ski your buddies on the way down.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S. Light.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Quick Step-In Low tech inserts.
- Shell: Carbon co-injected, Wrapping Shell Construction with gaither, Power Frame Construction.
- Cuff: Carbon Fiber, Power Frame Construction.
- Liner: LIGHT FIT - C.A.S. Light - Anatomical Pre-Shaped - Breathable Membrane - Recco®.
- Buckles: 2 Light Aluminium, wrapping construction, Hiking position.
- Spoiler: Vecro Spoiler (+2°).
- Powerstrap: 40 mm light strap - Power Lock.
- Extra Features: Free Move hinge points, Carbon Reinforced Sole.
- Forward Lean: 13° (+ 2° with spoiler).
- Ramp Angle: 3°.
- Last: 99.