Dressed in its famous one-piece fluorescent yellow, the Orb Freebird is a reference in ski touring.
Designed with a fine and progressive rocker lift that gives it a strong base and a very secure grip, it is the perfect companion for vertical odysseys. Cut for the mountain with a 90mm waist width, light and with a very good skiability, it is the accomplice of all the adventures, including the most radical. For the smaller riders, a new small size (155cm) is here this year.
- Width: 90 mm
- Weight: 2300g
- Radius: 16 m
- Mounting point: -10 cm
- Flex: 73/100
- Intermediate flotation: 90mm at the waist.
- Front rocker: Pivot and flotation.
- Classic camber: Balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Intermediate flex along the entire length of the ski: Performance and forgiveness.
- Titanal plate under the foot to adapt to the new hybrid bindings.
- Drilling: Diameter 4.1mm x L 9mm.
- Construction: Semi-cap and cap in tip area for weight saving, lightness and handling
ABS sidewalls except on tip.
- Core: Paulownia / Mixed carbon & fiberglass added material: Titanal reinforcement under the bindings.
- Possibility to mount Salomon Shift / Marker Kingpin.